Notice: Undefined index: file in /home/rojwujf/www/wp-includes/media.php on line 1712
Created in 2014,
INI-CRCT (Investigation Network Initiative Cardiovascular and Renal Clinical Trialist) is a research network of excellence, made up of men and women, health professionals and researchers who work together to improve the cardiovascular prognosis of patients with kidney failure.
working together to improve the cardiovascular prognosis of patients with kidney failure.
Thanks to its excellence, the network is labelled by the national academic platform "F-CRIN" (French Clinical Research Infrastructure Network) and receives financial support for five years via the national "Investissements d'Avenir" national programme supported by the State.
From molecule to man:
in the service of comprehensive patient care
- To make research accessible to patients suffering from kidney and heart diseases, from which they were excluded, and to give them equal access to care.
- Reducing cardiovascular risk through innovative therapies based on personalised medicine
For research actors
- Access to shared research data from large-scale cohorts
- Integrate a multidisciplinary network of research excellence
- Provide industry with access to certified clinical research centres to conduct clinical trials according to current quality standards
- To put the network's expertise at the service of industry in order to develop new research protocols and improve the design of clinical studies.
For the company
- To improve knowledge of the links between these diseases to enable everyone to live independently and in a safe environment.
- To reduce the mortality rate of these diseases
The Steering Committee
A dynamic team at your service